strange problem,the rvstyle font is automatically changed

General TRichView support forum. Please post your questions here
li_nummereins

strange problem,the rvstyle font is automatically changed

Post by li_nummereins »

My richview's version is 1.9.46.In the Rvstyle of richvewedit and richview,I set the font to unicode: "rvs_Comm.TextStyles.Unicode := True;".Then,I set the fontname to "Tahoma". At first,the richvew and richviewedit are ok.But after running the pragramme at several times , the font's name becomes the 'Arial Unicode MS'. I want to know ,how to avoid the problem.
Sergey Tkachenko
Site Admin

Post by Sergey Tkachenko »

TRichView never changes properties of existing styles itself (the only exception - loading RVF file may replace existing styles with styles from the file).
Michael Pro

Re: strange problem,the rvstyle font is automatically change

Post by Michael Pro »

li_nummereins wrote:My richview's version is 1.9.46.In the Rvstyle of richvewedit and richview,I set the font to unicode: "rvs_Comm.TextStyles.Unicode := True;".Then,I set the fontname to "Tahoma". At first,the richvew and richviewedit are ok.But after running the pragramme at several times , the font's name becomes the 'Arial Unicode MS'. I want to know ,how to avoid the problem.

Maybe you're using font action update, which combines with other function, which modifies font name (I've got this error approximatelly one year ago - when I started my work with RV).
Try to check your font update functions - mainly routines, which parse selections ;)
li_nummereins

Post by li_nummereins »

Michael Pro, thank you very much. I checked my program again and found that there is a sentence --"rvActionsResource.rvActionNew1.ExecuteTarget(RichViewEdit1);" in the FormCreate procedure of the RVEdition form. So, the cmbFont(TRVFontComboBox) was always in edited-state. After I removed the sentence , the error doesn't appear again.